1. Immigration: Immigration policy remains a major issue in the Republican party. Expect the candidates to tackle their plans for the future of United States immigration policy in the debate.
2. Foreign Policy: The security of the United States is the responsibility of any President. How will the candidates protect the US?
3. Domestic Issues: What are the candidates’ plans for enhancing the US economy? How will they promote job growth, small businesses, and wages?
4. Gun Control: With recent acts of gun violence, the issue of gun control has become a hot button issue. Listen carefully as candidates outline their views.
5. Social Issues: Issues of abortion, women’s rights, and LGBT rights are sure to come up. How do the candidates view these issues and how will they address them?